New to RCI

lgarner

DH and I want to take the kids and grandkids on a cruise and trying to decide between HAL Veendam and RCI Legend of the Seas (because of the itinerary and port they sail from). Does a standard outside cabin on Legend have room for two adults and two kids (ages 5 and 9)? Is RCI family friendly?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Lisa

Can't speak for the legend, but from what i have heard, they have a great kids program. Plenty to do......

Most of the cabins would have enough room for the people you say. Not sure about cabin size on that ship, but i think you would be ok. RCL is a great line and i think you will have fun.

Check RCI website. You can search cruises and then click reserve and you can see what cabins are available and even what different sleeping configurations are available in your choice of levels. You can go do all of this and not have to put in any personal info...just brouse. Lots of good info.:)

Royal Caribbean is one of THE most family friendly cruise lines out there. The kids programs are fantastic while offering amenities for adults to enjoy as well. Especially since you are sailing with the grandkids, I would definitely recommend sailing Royal Caribbean.

Archived