New 35% Discount

mertziek

2 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Exactly.  In this case, it was this thread's announcement of the 35% promo that caused me (and likely others) to immediately check for price drops.  Many got lucky.  I do this periodically anyways, but the promo announcement was helpful in letting us know that NCL was mucking with pricing again.  It's all good if I save a few $$$ in the end. 😎

And the most funny thing about it? Me as european guy actually doesn`t need to check any price after booking anyway, cause in germany there is no chance to get the lower price or any other benefit at all.

There is no law for it and it is also absolutely uncommon here.

Thank you for the tip.  I just called NCL and saved about $150 per cabin on my Escape cruise in February.  This is the second time so far I’ve been able to save on this cruise just by calling and asking them to reprice.  Definitely worth 5 minutes of my time!

I called this morning, but NCL said since I was only 40 days out, there is nothing that they would do for me.  I was hoping that since the difference was almost $1500 they might give me some OBC, but no such luck. 😞