Genoa MSC cruise terminal

vtgumby

Hi fellow MSC cruisers!

Has anyone walked from the Principe train station to the MSC cruise terminal in Genoa? I’m overlooking the harbor right now and it looks possible to do but I won’t rely on google maps so I’m going to my experienced cruisers for this question. We are staying in an apartment close to the train station and would like to just walk to the terminal if possible.

Grazie!

19 minutes ago, vtgumby said:

Hi fellow MSC cruisers!

Has anyone walked from the Principe train station to the MSC cruise terminal in Genoa? I’m overlooking the harbor right now and it looks possible to do but I won’t rely on google maps so I’m going to my experienced cruisers for this question. We are staying in an apartment close to the train station and would like to just walk to the terminal if possible.

Grazie!

We did walk from the trainstation. About 10 min walk.

Actually is is even shorter than it looks at the map. Only walking of cause, driving is not possible the direct way.

It can be done in 6 to 7 minutes if you are in hurry to catch a train. But for this you need to research before which entrance you need to take to the railway station. For this you really need to check the underground maze of the railway station. 

If not in a rush take the easy stroll above the ground to the side entrance on Via Andrea Doria.

Edited by perakcruiser