Question about Eurofins NYC registration

Quencups

Hi everyone....question for anyone who has cruised out of NYC recently....when registering for Eurofins testing, can you just put everyone in your sailing on one email address?....and then how do they notify you as to individual results from everyone in your party?..Do you get an email as to each person, or do they text?......Thanks!!!

Each person will need a Eurofins bar code, which you will get when you register with them.  My wife and I registered separately (we have separate emails and mobile numbers); I'm not sure how they would or even could handle more than one person at one email address.  (Perhaps others know whether this is possible; I imagine that some children don't have their own email addresses.)  We received emails and texts at the pier telling us that our results were ready; we then logged in to our separate Eurofins accounts to see them.  

Good luck, I hope you get a definitive answer to your joint email question.

26 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

Each person will need a Eurofins bar code, which you will get when you register with them.  My wife and I registered separately (we have separate emails and mobile numbers); I'm not sure how they would or even could handle more than one person at one email address.  (Perhaps others know whether this is possible; I imagine that some children don't have their own email addresses.)  We received emails and texts at the pier telling us that our results were ready; we then logged in to our separate Eurofins accounts to see them.  

Good luck, I hope you get a definitive answer to your joint email question.

Thank you for responding....I am thinking it would be better to have everyone on their own email acct...ty again 🙂

• Like 1

We used one e-mail address for both my husband and myself.  I added him to my account.  There's a little icon I believe in the top right corner that allows you to add people to your account.

When we received our test results there were 2 separate e-mails and texts.  One addressed to each of us.

Good luck and enjoy!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, goldmom said:

We used one e-mail address for both my husband and myself.  I added him to my account.  There's a little icon I believe in the top right corner that allows you to add people to your account.

When we received our test results there were 2 separate e-mails and texts.  One addressed to each of us.

Good luck and enjoy!

Thank you so much...that's great news...we have a couple older people in our group I would like to add to my acct. Thanks again for responding!

• Like 1