Boomhower's Live Magic 11/14-11/20 (Now with the correct dates!)

boomhower

23 minutes ago, boomhower said:

We made it to Georgia and the welcome center for a quick pit stop.  Even got to meet Forrest Gump. A few years ago we made a trip to Savannah and I highly recommend it, beautiful city.  

We love Savannah.  I read the book In The Garden of Good and Evil, then made another trip.  

• Like 1

We have arrived!  At Fish Lips for an early dinner.  We were pulling in as the Elation was pulling out.  An NCL ship is going to be coming by shortly.  We were really hoping to see the Mardi Gras but it’s further on down the port. 

0CA090A8-2285-4E7C-85C8-B55DC237C57B.jpeg

• Like 1

Nachos were extremely forgettable.  Fish tacos were really good, my daughter raved over the Mac and cheese and my wife was happy with her steak. Grabbed a six pack on the way to the hotel.  Settled in for the night and ready to cruise.  

NCL still hadn’t sailed at five when we left dinner, heard some issues with on site testing getting help up.  As we were pulling out the tug boats we’re heading it’s way. 

• Like 1

Many watch tried to update, apparently a trip to target is happening in the morning. Not the way I wanted to start this trip but my two year+ move goal isn’t ending. Guess the old Series 3 lived it’s best life. Not an expense I had planned for….

28870C64-73F2-4C1E-A1CE-C6550EF9E174.jpeg

• Like 1

The mobile site is being difficult at best so I’m not sure how well this will go. Had to beak out the iPad to get a reply.  Walmart was a complete bust, spent 30 minutes waiting on an employee to say they don’t have any. Off to Target and smooth sailing there, in and out in ten minutes. We are now hanging out in the parking garage waiting on 1030 to roll around. Liberty is here as well with its new pain job.  Busy port day with the Disney Fantasy, MSC Divina and an RCL Oasis class as well. 

• Like 3

Hey, Boom -  I’m onboard, but it’s definitely been an interesting 24 hours. The ship is beautiful, staff are great, but I’ve only been able to access remote WiFi until tonight. So until Boom gets back, this letter slid under the cabin door sums it up best:

(Boom - I’ll have red beads on at Coffee Bar - mid morn tomorrow)

BC7D8DE3-A32A-4F42-B0A1-6D088A2868EF.jpeg

Edited by SeaBrz
UNTIL

25 minutes ago, SeaBrz said:

Hey, Boom -  I’m onboard, but it’s definitely been an interesting 24 hours. The ship is beautiful, staff are great, but I’ve only been able to access remote WiFi until tonight. So until Boom gets back, this letter slid under the cabin door sums it up best:

(Boom - I’ll have red beads on at Coffee Bar - mid morn tomorrow)

BC7D8DE3-A32A-4F42-B0A1-6D088A2868EF.jpeg

Bummer, but glad they are giving you OBC.  

• 2 weeks later...