Covid testing

tallone16

10 hours ago, tallone16 said:

Can anyone tell me where or how I can get a covid test when I get off a cruise ship? I need a negative test to get back into Canada.

Thanks if you can help

Howdy @tallone16 emo22.gif

Welcome back to the Cruise Critic message boards! 👍 I see it has been awhile since you have posted on the boards. Howeveryour post is off-topic here on the Cruise Blogs & Websites forum. This forum is for members to share their personal travelogue-type cruise-related blogs or websites with their fellow Cruise Critic members.

Cruise Critic is a great resource for new as well as experienced cruisers and we are so glad you are back posting on the boards! emo34.gif  Please feel free to browse the Cruise Critic Community Categories list. Read a few threads in the different forums to get a feel for what each forum is about. Make sure you read any pinned threads (aka Stickies) on the top of the first page of threads in a forum. You will find very important instructions or information there. Also, 

please remember the following stated in the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships:

Browse Before You Post
Browse a topic first to see if your question has already been asked or answered by someone else. Also, many of the major cruise lines forums have a FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) topic that has been created by our members. Give that a try first. Browsing is your #1 best resource! Please post your messages in an appropriate topic so that you'll receive the best possible response. It is very time consuming to move misplaced messages that are in the wrong topics.

I suggest you browse the forum for your cruise line l👀king for threads of interest. Click here for Cruise Lines “A – O” and here for Cruise Lines “P – Z”. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have sailed your specific line frequent the line's forum and provide feedback there. I have seen posts where some cruise lines perform the test for their guests a day or so before debarkation. For a test location in your debarkation port, you can browse the North American Homeports or Ports of Call forums.

Please be sure to use the Follow feature on threads where you are interested in the replies. You won't have to go l👀king to see if there are new posts there because they will come l👀king for you as notifications! emo34.gif For more info please see How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info).

And don't forget, after your cruise be sure to submit your review for publication. Many cruisers will benefit from your experience!  emo49.gif  See How To: Submit a Member Review.

I hope this will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard Cruise Critic again! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat  emo32.gif