New diamond member

htkodiak

My DW will be Diamond on our upcoming Magic cruise in Dec.I won't be Diamond until Jan.My DW has told me that I have to walk behind her as we board the Magic.Sounds fishy to me.😁   I'm not sure I believe her.😅Happy Thanksgiving to all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, htkodiak said:

My DW will be Diamond on our upcoming Magic cruise in Dec.I won't be Diamond until Jan.My DW has told me that I have to walk behind her as we board the Magic.Sounds fishy to me.😁   I'm not sure I believe her.😅Happy Thanksgiving to all.

LOL On my first Diamond cruise in 2019 I did the same thing to antagonize and embarrass my Platinum Better Half but took it a step farther: <holding Sign and Sail card up while walking down crowded Promenade deck> "Excuse me, Diamond coming through."..."Can you please direct me to the Diamond buffet line?..."What's today's Diamond drink special? - In all seriousness, congratulations to your DW and to you in January. The service I've received as a Diamond VIFP on my five applicable cruises has been exceptional, not that I received cruddy service when I wasn't Diamond. More than anything we're mostly excited about the unlimited free wash & fold laundry and the more intimate Diamond get-togethers (don't worry, you'll be able to join DW on the Magic in December).

BTW, my Platinum Better Half STILL gets better cruise offers than I do!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, newpherchris said:

LOL On my first Diamond cruise in 2019 I did the same thing to antagonize and embarrass my Platinum Better Half but took it a step farther: <holding Sign and Sail card up while walking down crowded Promenade deck> "Excuse me, Diamond coming through."..."Can you please direct me to the Diamond buffet line?..."What's today's Diamond drink special? - In all seriousness, congratulations to your DW and to you in January. The service I've received as a Diamond VIFP on my five applicable cruises has been exceptional, not that I received cruddy service when I wasn't Diamond. More than anything we're mostly excited about the unlimited free wash & fold laundry and the more intimate Diamond get-togethers (don't worry, you'll be able to join DW on the Magic in December).

BTW, my Platinum Better Half STILL gets better cruise offers than I do!

Laundry is our favorite perk all the others are good but instead of two suitcases and two carry-ons its one suitcase and one carry-on.

19 hours ago, htkodiak said:

Im pretty sure it’s true 😉

• Haha 2