Booking Suite?

shanhowl

Hello!

I am new to RC so forgive me if these are dumb questions. I’ve tried researching but can’t find the exact answer. 
We are currently booked in Navigator of the Seas in Dec. We booked an OV and purchased the drink package. We received an email for a RoyalUP where we put in slightly over a minimum bid for a suite. I know that we aren’t likely to find anything about that until close sailing. We have been looking at pricing just to move up from OV and booked the suite straight out. 
I’ve seen comments but can’t quite figure it out- 

if we straight book a suite- is the drink package included or is that still separate? I saw a list of perks included in booking a suite and the drink package isn't listed but I also see comments about getting refunded for the drink package if you win your Royal up bid. 
Just slightly confused if you can point me in the right direction? 

Unfortunately, there are no included drink packages on Navigator when you book a suite. A few ships in the fleet, have Star Class suites which do include packages and a genie. Booking a grand suite or above on Navigator will get you access to the suite lounge onboard, where there is nightly cocktail service.