Woohoo! Finally I'm Platinum

Yinster

5 hours ago, zmmrzm said:

If two couples are sailing together and 1is gold and the other silver can they board together when gold is called?

On my October Encore, it wouldn't have made a difference.  There were very few who stepped forward when they called Platinum and they called gold just a minute or two later.

3 hours ago, Travelicious said:

Probably for the same reason they crowd around when other groups are trying to board an airplane.  No one knows why.

Yep.  Don't get me started on the baggage claim area.  If your bag isn't in sight, just step back and let somebody else get to theirs.

On 12/10/2021 at 6:42 AM, dexddd said:

Meal they limit you.  They can't cough up an extra side that is already sitting there for people who have spent tens of thousands of dollars over the years?

When they instituted that cut back a few years ago (app or salad but not both), it was quite off-putting. Not because there isn’t sufficient food on a cruise ship, but because of the message it sent of “we’re too cheap to give our most loyal customers a bowl of lettuce.” 

21 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

When they instituted that cut back a few years ago (app or salad but not both), it was quite off-putting. Not because there isn’t sufficient food on a cruise ship, but because of the message it sent of “we’re too cheap to give our most loyal customers a bowl of lettuce.” 

I sort of agree. Just got off the Joy. Paid $2 for aside plus 20% tip. Embarrassing!

However, NCL does have some of the best level perks compare the others.