Special Occasions

mjmalino

On our 28 December cruise we are celebrating my husband's and my 25th anniversary as well as our son's college graduation. I had put both of them into the cruise personalizer when we booked, but they are not showing up anywhere that I can see, either on the website of the app. Do they remove it from the site close to sailing or should I call them about it. As a note, we just transferred for 2023 from a S. American cruise to an Asian cruise and the special occasions are listed there, but they need to be changed.

26 minutes ago, mjmalino said:

On our 28 December cruise we are celebrating my husband's and my 25th anniversary as well as our son's college graduation. I had put both of them into the cruise personalizer when we booked, but they are not showing up anywhere that I can see, either on the website of the app. Do they remove it from the site close to sailing or should I call them about it. As a note, we just transferred for 2023 from a S. American cruise to an Asian cruise and the special occasions are listed there, but they need to be changed.

I wouldn't trust something like that converting from old Cruise Personalizer data.  I am not even sure they had Special Occasions setup when MC App was first released.  Just go ahead and setup the ones you want using the MC App (Personal Information menu).