Aos Js 9624

CruisinTwo

I did!! Or maybe it was 9324. Hmm....oh, 9624 was NOS. 9324 was AOS. The way the balconies are cut into the ship, it's pretty well covered, BUT you can get some sun. I assume that since they are inthe same location, just port & starboard, it would be the same.

Because NOS has glass as opposed to the cut out, it was sunnier, but the AOS balcony was a little more private and quiet.

HTH

If you go to the webshots link and search for my albums there are some pix of 9324 on AOS which will be almost the same, just the stuff is on the opposite side.

Sorr for the initial confusion...it'e been a bad day.

yeah, you could sleep in there if you wanted. we had WAY a lot of storage space....more on AOS than NOS. And you have an actual tub too. Lots of room in the b-room.

Plus, you are right around the corner from the elevator landing and steps. down through a doorway. far enough so you don't hear much and close enough that you don't have a long walk.

Jr Suites spoil you!

What else can i tell ya??!!

We got off the AOS 2 weeks ago and had GS 1324 - same location, one deck up. We had lots of sun in the late afternoon :) There is a link to my pics which show the balcony. You will love this location!

My parents had a JS a few doors down from us and I really liked their cabin - lots of storage space.

• 4 months later...

Archived