Showtimes on Princess Sky

dcruisers

17 minutes ago, dcruisers said:

Our group of 6 will be sailing on the Sky 1/15/22.  In order to make our dining reservations we would like to know the show times from recent passengers on the Sky.

TIA

Currently sailing and it was 8pm and 10pm for Rock Opera and the comedy show. I just double checked the upcoming illusionist and vocalist shows and they are 8pm and 10pm as well.

This week the ship is only at 1300 passengers and operating only 2 dining rooms so meals are coming out of the kitchen super fast. 

59 minutes ago, Jadn13 said:

Currently sailing and it was 8pm and 10pm for Rock Opera and the comedy show. I just double checked the upcoming illusionist and vocalist shows and they are 8pm and 10pm as well.

This week the ship is only at 1300 passengers and operating only 2 dining rooms so meals are coming out of the kitchen super fast. 

Could we please ask a favor of you to find out the expected number of passengers expected for the next leg of the cruise 18-28 December?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

17 minutes ago, GonzoWCS said:

Could we please ask a favor of you to find out the expected number of passengers expected for the next leg of the cruise 18-28 December?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

I’ll see what I can find out

20 minutes ago, GonzoWCS said:

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

This is posted on last weeks “live from” thread…a few of us are still on board

005C20FE-8DF1-4D34-9D79-93A9B29D6395.png

On 12/14/2021 at 11:35 AM, Jadn13 said:

Thank you so much!