The Key

dman1

We are on the Oasis in March out of Miami.  We have our flight home on Sunday at 10:30am. Will there be any issues for me getting off ship on time?  If so, is there a priority disembarkation that I can sign up for or will I need to purchase The Key?  

That's a pretty tight schedule for a flight even though it is definitely doable.   Walk off with luggage would be the only way I'd attempt that.   

The Key is a pretty expensive way to get 'choice' departure.   I'm not even sure what 'choice' means, maybe someone with The Key experience could chime in.

Here's a very recent video about one man's opinions on the value of The Key...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vccrTtgFIJs

1 hour ago, dman1 said:

We are on the Oasis in March out of Miami.  We have our flight home on Sunday at 10:30am. Will there be any issues for me getting off ship on time?  If so, is there a priority disembarkation that I can sign up for or will I need to purchase The Key?  

We are also on Oasis in March.  I bought the Key for us - when it was on sale at $19.99.  Since we wanted Voom - the cost beyond that was worth it to us.  (I know some think it's a waste, but for those of us just Gold - it's worth it to me to get on the ship early and to enjoy a pleasant lunch.)

I saw on someone's docs from their Nov. 28th Oasis sailing, that those with the Key could disembark anytime between 6:30am and 9am. So it sounds like we can disembark when we want. Though as others have said - if you can carry your own luggage off - you can disembark early (without the Key). 

Edited by moonltnite
  • Like 1