ODYSSEY *LIVE* December 18 2021

clover18

Thank you for the updates. I’m embarking with my vaccinated 11 year old next weekend when you disembark #2. Fortunately we have several cruises under our belts during this pandemic and have an idea what to expect, but first time ever on this class of ship so I’m excited to test it out. Thank you again for this thread!

Well CC Friends:  it’s day nine for the people leaving the odyssey of the seas but for us, it’s day one of the second leg of our back to back. I’ll start a new thread after we check out and check back in again. Meanwhile here is a pro tip for those of you traveling on the odyssey of the seas now or in the future: the Windjammer is a steaming hot mess on departure morning. Best bet is to head on up to 270 and enjoy some cappuccino or latte prepared by the one and only Monica from Romania. She’s awesome. They also have some small bites like bagels egg and bacon sandwiches, Croissants, and fresh fruit. The people who work at 270 are really nice.

Some pics of other ships in Fort Lauderdale port this morning below. Fairwinds and following seas do you and your loved ones!

Some pics of other ships in Fort Lauderdale port this morning below. Fairwinds and following seas to you and your loved ones! ❤️47F97FB1-4C0E-4F5A-B23B-956187B233C7.thumb.jpeg.6c0f6c4ca62d1fdcfcbd65893ce18b36.jpeg112EB270-8A77-4A65-A3B3-0FF92D8A95A8.thumb.jpeg.b32c2b014de960138d1796164f7fc2df.jpegD1983614-3EB0-4976-94DB-86385CADA191.thumb.jpeg.e5900fc5960a2e101becbb307f047c5d.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, clover18 said:

Hey CC friends. Thanks for the love and the flames. It’s all good. I’m just here trying to keep it real. Yeah I’m mentioning things like pool water temp.  I live in the Midwest and do water aerobics at the Y in a pool that’s a lot nicer temp. But the solarium marketed as luxurious and frankly the colder water does not meet that expectation. Each to his own though!

yes I hate wearing a mask and don’t wear one when nobody is around. If I’m having a drink or a slice of pizza or singing karaoke I don’t wear one and nobody is throwing eggs. 

No judgment and no fear. Merry Christmas. See the rest of you next week if you’re still willing to come aboard.!

I have to agree with you on the water temp in the solarium. When we were on Odyssey in Sept we said the same thing....the water is COLD....they need to heat it.

Edited by bajathree

19 minutes ago, clover18 said:

Well CC Friends:  it’s day nine for the people leaving the odyssey of the seas but for us, it’s day one of the second leg of our back to back. I’ll start a new thread after we check out and check back in again. Meanwhile here is a pro tip for those of you traveling on the odyssey of the seas now or in the future: the Windjammer is a steaming hot mess on departure morning. Best bet is to head on up to 270 and enjoy some cappuccino or latte prepared by the one and only Monica from Romania. She’s awesome. They also have some small bites like bagels egg and bacon sandwiches, Croissants, and fresh fruit. The people who work at 270 are really nice.

Some pics of other ships in Fort Lauderdale port this morning below. Fairwinds and following seas do you and your loved ones!

Some pics of other ships in Fort Lauderdale port this morning below. Fairwinds and following seas to you and your loved ones! ❤️47F97FB1-4C0E-4F5A-B23B-956187B233C7.thumb.jpeg.6c0f6c4ca62d1fdcfcbd65893ce18b36.jpeg112EB270-8A77-4A65-A3B3-0FF92D8A95A8.thumb.jpeg.b32c2b014de960138d1796164f7fc2df.jpegD1983614-3EB0-4976-94DB-86385CADA191.thumb.jpeg.e5900fc5960a2e101becbb307f047c5d.jpeg

Thanks again for all your updates. 

27 minutes ago, clover18 said:

Some pics of other ships in Fort Lauderdale port this morning below. Fairwinds and following seas to you and your loved ones! ❤️

Thanks for all the updates Clover18.  We'll be boarding shortly.  Any talk about a delayed boarding or itinerary changes?