our room mini suitte Sapphire

ladypalmtree

We've been in a Dolphin Deck mini on the Diamond, the near-twin of Sapphire. Not that many people spend a lot of time on their decks, and we really didn't notice anybody looking at us. I mean, I like to think that we're reasonably attractive people, but we're no match for the scenery. Enjoy!

We were on the Sapphire Princess in January 2006. Our mini- suite was D624. We were not to far from the elevators in fact we really enjoyed the location. As far as the balcony is concerened we had no problems with it . We were very happy.:)

We were on the Sapphire Princess in January 2006. Our mini- suite was D624. We were not to far from the elevators in fact we really enjoyed the location. As far as the balcony is concerened we had no problems with it . We were very happy.:)
Thank you very much...that is what I really wanted to hear..we are in D612 and we got our documents yesterday..so one month from today we will be onboard:D I am looking forward to having the extra room, our teen girl can take up quite a bit with her stuff..lol

Archived