Viking Silver Spirit Package

We are going on an 18 day Viking cruise in March and I am wondering if it is worth taking the Silver Spirit package - we do like a pre dinner cocktail and after dinner drink.  Any feedback would be welcome.  Our only 2 previous cruises have been with Celebrity and we have taken the drinks package which we found to be of value but with Viking including some drinks am in a bit of a quandary!

The best way to figure it is to find out how much they charge per drink (approximately, anyway) and multiply that by the number of drinks you expect to drink each day, then multiply that by the number of days on the cruise. If the result is less than the cost of the drink package it would be less expensive to pay as you go, if the result is equal to or greater than the cost of the package then you should at least break even. You could also add in any other things the package covers, like specialty coffees, soda and water.

On 1/4/2022 at 1:22 PM, sparks1093 said:

The best way to figure it is to find out how much they charge per drink (approximately, anyway) and multiply that by the number of drinks you expect to drink each day, then multiply that by the number of days on the cruise. If the result is less than the cost of the drink package it would be less expensive to pay as you go, if the result is equal to or greater than the cost of the package then you should at least break even. You could also add in any other things the package covers, like specialty coffees, soda and water.

Thanks I have sort of done a costing and it will probably work out for us - I think we can drink the 'better' wine with a package

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 6:56 PM, Suezq52 said:

Definitely worth it... I believe it's $150 for 7 days and you can drink whenever you want and how much you want...most liquor is top shelf brands.

Thanks, I think we will1