Website - Signed In - Where can I find summary of cost?

cellfree

I’ve signed in and can view my upcoming cruises. Is there anywhere I can see what I paid for any of my cruises? I do have the docs from my PVP but wonder if the payment info is on website after paid-in-full. 

Edited by cellfree

• cellfree changed the title to Website - Signed In - Where can I find summary of cost?
6 minutes ago, cellfree said:

I’ve signed in and can view my upcoming cruises. Is there anywhere I can see what I paid for any of my cruises? I do have the docs from my PVP but wonder if the payment info is on website after paid-in-full. 

Edited by rn4t5
new info

Once you're logged in to the particular cruise you're looking for, go to Booking and Order Details. It will show either the balance that is due or paid in full. Even if you are paid in full you can still click on view balance details and it will show you a breakdown by passenger.

• Thanks 1

Perfect, found it, thank you, had to use laptop as opposed to tablet. 
Reason I was checking on Summary today - couple weeks ago was denied OBC for being shareholder as were many others - then read recently on cc that cruisers were receiving responses within a couple days and getting their OBC - so took a chance and submitted a ‘new’ request and within 48 hours received response that it was applied to account - and now looking at Summary of Balance Details it is indeed there!

• Like 1