UK proof of vaccination

Dr Alan

Hi. Has anyone from the UK managed to upload their vaccination record through the Royal app. I’ve tried several times and it keeps saying that it can’t validate the proof. You have to take a photo and upload that so I printed out my UK Covid pass and took a photo but it didn’t like it. Any ideas?

thanks for your help

Yes. I uploaded a copy of my NHS Travel Pass.pdf taken from the COVID Pass website. It has been accepted for both my upcoming cruises. If you have had the booster and it runs over 2 pages then I uploaded page 1 where it asks for the 'front' and page 2 where it asks for the 'back' of the record.

https://covid-status.service.nhsx.nhs.uk/

• Like 1

I uploaded, as the front of my pass, the NHS Scotland certificate showing shots 2 & 3 and for the back of my pass, I uploaded the original NHS Scotland certificate showing shots 1 & 2. 

It was all confirmed within a few hours.

42 minutes ago, gumshoe958 said:

I just uploaded photos of the front and back of the handwritten card they give you at the time of your jabs. Accepted, no problem.

Surprised they accepted that to be honest when it could be easily faked. At least the passes with the barcodes on can be verified.

When is your cruise?  The NHS covid vaccination app shows validity for a rolling month , I.e. today shows valid till the 9th Feb. Tomorrow it will be 10th Feb. Maybe thats the problem 

Edited by sgmn
  • Like 1