Princess Vacation Protection?

phabric

Hi neighbour!

In the online personalizer, there are documents to download after you have purchased the insurance.  

I don't think there is a pre prepared card sized cut out, but all the info is there.  
I always print it all out and toss it in the suitcase so we have the whole policy if needed.  

Edited by CruisinFinsUp

I purchased the Platinum Protection recently and asked Princess. They said no card or email. See what is on their website and there is a phone number for insurance company there. However, they said to call Princess and give your Cruise Booking Number to start a claim. 

1 hour ago, phabric said:

Thanks.

With some Insurance policies you need to inform them at the time of accident.

I will be calling both insurance and Princess. I was surprised there wasn’t even a receipt separate from my cruise booking. But it shows what I paid for insurance. I asked for a reference number for the insurance form and was told by Princess it is my Booking number. 

No wallet card to carry.  Your booking number is your policy number.  If you wish to print out a copy of your policy log into Cruise Personalizer, click on the link to print luggage tags/ travel summary, scroll to bottom of the page and you will be able to enter your state and print out the applicable policy.  The policy contains information on how to contract Aon to file a claim.