Has the All-Inclusive Photo Package been discontinued?

Cobber76

In the past, we have purchased the All-Inclusive Photo Package for our cruises to Alaska.  That doesn’t appear to be an option in our Cruise Personalizer for our Alaska cruise this May.   There are only two packages listed:  a 5-photo package and a 10-photo package.  Has anyone been on a recent cruise where an All-Inclusive package was offered?  My husband and I are traveling alone this time, and we wanted to have more photos of the two of us that aren’t just selfies.

• Like 2

I've purchased the option twice in the past and loved it. We sailed with our kids last month and would have loved to take advantage of the unlimited pictures and kept looking for it. I ended up buying a 10 picture package. It was still a good deal and worked out well. You can get a 5 picture package instead. At this point, we have so many pictures I'm not interested in more unless I'm traveling with a group. The pictures were perfect for all my assignments while I was getting my microcomputer applications certificate at the local community college. I used them for my photoshop class, made a scrapbook for my in-design class, made a website for my web design class, etc., etc. 

• Like 2

Our group purchased the all-inclusive photo package prior to sailing Alaska in September 2021. Several weeks prior to the voyage, the package was canceled. We were told on board that it was no longer an option. The 5- or 10-photo package is all that we were offered on board.

Edited by starboardcruiser
extra words

WOWSERS!  The prices of the 5 and 10 pic packs are pricy.  But I guess it IS a discount.

I remember getting the all inclusive packs for $99 for a couple cruises, then the price went up to $199.  We got hundreds of pics per cruise, mostly 15 day Hawaiians, so lots of photo ops.  Now we wouldn't buy a pic onboard if it was 3 cents. 

I'm assuming it's because of people like us, that they discontinued the unlimited photo packages.  Then again, from what I'm understanding, they don't print the photos anymore, and it's all digital, so what difference would it make as far as cost goes. 

Either way, we have plenty of cruise photos.  Sad to see that go for newbies though.  

39 minutes ago, justafem said:

I'm assuming it's because of people like us, that they discontinued the unlimited photo packages.  Then again, from what I'm understanding, they don't print the photos anymore, and it's all digital, so what difference would it make as far as cost goes. 

Either way, we have plenty of cruise photos.  Sad to see that go for newbies though.  

We are also a group that would take tons of pictures since we had the package.  I would be fine with the package being all digital.  That would still give me the photos and I can print some of them after.  I have put pictures on mugs and social media which is is all digital. 

• Like 2