Cozumel Excursion Question

I know there's a forum for Cozumel, but this question is Royal Caribbean specific so...

We're looking at excursions for Cozumel, in case we actually get to cruise in March. Royal Caribbean offers two excursions, both called Mexican Cooking, Tasting and Beach Break. One is $84 (but on sale, of course) with a minimum age of 12, and the other is $94, with a minimum age of 14. Other than that, they are absolutely identical.  We even put the two pages side by side to make sure. Does anyone know what the difference is, if there even is one? If they are the same, we're obviously booking the cheaper one, but it just seems weird. 

Thanks.

I dont see that excursion but will look. Are they the same time of day and last the same amount of time?

I pulled up my march 20 for cozumel  78.xx lol

I have seen the same excursions are various prices. If the length of time is the same, maybe the higher price is for overflow? Idk

20220115_181831058.jpeg

Edited by firefly333

23 minutes ago, Dwarfbunny said:

I know there's a forum for Cozumel, but this question is Royal Caribbean specific so...

We're looking at excursions for Cozumel, in case we actually get to cruise in March. Royal Caribbean offers two excursions, both called Mexican Cooking, Tasting and Beach Break. One is $84 (but on sale, of course) with a minimum age of 12, and the other is $94, with a minimum age of 14. Other than that, they are absolutely identical.  We even put the two pages side by side to make sure. Does anyone know what the difference is, if there even is one? If they are the same, we're obviously booking the cheaper one, but it just seems weird. 

Thanks.

We had a bar hop scheduled for are 01/09 cruise got canceled this is on the other side of the island it is intresting to see the other side . We were on buggy excursion in 2012 on that side best excursion we have ever done

Scheduled

for are 1/9 

12 hours ago, Jim40 said:

We had a bar hop scheduled for are 01/09 cruise got canceled this is on the other side of the island it is intresting to see the other side . We were on buggy excursion in 2012 on that side best excursion we have ever done

Scheduled

for are 1/9 

We did the bar hop a couple of years ago and we had a great time.