August Cruise Excursions

danielbanks

On 1/19/2022 at 10:07 AM, danielbanks said:

I'm going on MSC Opera in August for a week, fully paid up and yet still no excursions are available to book. I assume this is down to COVID and maybe last minute ones going? Dan

No excursions to book on April Med cruise also.

• Like 1

With the pandemic I wouldn’t expect to see anything until about a month or two before your cruise.   Also I wouldn’t be surprised if you have some itinerary changes between now and then.   Two of our upcoming cruises this year have had major itinerary changes already. 

24 minutes ago, Motegi said:

With the pandemic I wouldn’t expect to see anything until about a month or two before your cruise.   Also I wouldn’t be surprised if you have some itinerary changes between now and then.   Two of our upcoming cruises this year have had major itinerary changes already. 

Yes my September cruise on the Seaside has be changed itinerary wise twice already. My May cruise a ship change my August one fingers crossed nothing as yet and my 2023 on the Europa still the same. We are very relaxed people and go with the flow and the type that are what will be will be. If we worried about everything we wouldn't cruise also its so fluid the situation at the moment that we are prepared things could change and if they do we will deal with them at the time. I think though things are looking a bit brighter...well here in the UK at least. Our government by the end of next week will have removed nearly all of the restrictions we had in place. So hopefully a sign we can finally move on and get back to some sort of normality again.😊

• Like 1

Par for the course since I have had two cruises booked on MSC, November 2021 and January 2022.  

Waiting to get final check-in and paper work completed does not happen on time, either.  It’s perfect for a procrastinator; awful for Type A / ducks in a row retypes.