Reflection Quarantine Decks?

wendycook22

I read on another forum that deck 3 and 6 and currently being used as quarantine decks.  I was wondering if it is all of deck 3 or just certain sections.  We have friends booked with us on this sailing, and are curious if they will end up being moved.  They have cabin 3119. 

I would greatly appreciate hearing from anyone that is currently sailing or sailed recently. 

Also, if Celebrity changes your cabin and you aren’t informed until after check in, I assume they will know where to relocate your luggage? We always use the porters, and pack evening clothes in a carry on bag in the event our luggage is delayed.  

1 hour ago, wendycook22 said:

Also, if Celebrity changes your cabin and you aren’t informed until after check in, I assume they will know where to relocate your luggage? We always use the porters, and pack evening clothes in a carry on bag in the event our luggage is delayed.  

We had pretty good experience with getting our bags properly rerouted on a sailing this month where our luggage tags had our original deck 2 cabin, but upon check-in we were moved to deck 3 (since our section of deck 2 was closed off for quarantine use), and then once on the ship we did an upgrade at guest services and moved to deck 7.

We did inform the cabin attendants for the deck 3 cabin and final deck 7 cabin about how many bags we had and what the original (deck 2) luggage tag was.  

Everything showed up just before sailaway.  

• Thanks 1