Bimini

Ellusionz

There's not much out there I've found to research on this port as I understand cruise ships just started going this past year. I know previous tourists took ferries or private boat from South Florida. But all I see is info on ship tour resort stuff. Other than the resorts what have people found good to do here? Nassau was our original port and we had planned to walk around and try out local food and get some yummy frozen drinks. Any suggestions on places to stop by? Would taking a taxi south of the port and walking back some of the way be feasible or are the locations further apart from each other?

Edited by Ellusionz

5 minutes ago, KyleDefends said:

I hope Ellusionz doesn't mind me jumping on this post as well and asking another question to those in the know.  Is there a difference in an excursion to 'Resort World" and "Beach 360' or is it the same place?

Googling shows it's the Beach Club of Resort World: https://www.rwbimini.com/dining/beach-club-360/

Edited by Ellusionz