Spa appointment reminders

tamil

Hello all,

I have a quick question. I have pre-booked a couple of SPA treatments. Do they send a reminder or call prior to your scheduled time? It appears to me with all the activity going on, and my getting into "vacation mode", I may forget and miss my appointments.:rolleyes:

I am NOT bringing my palm pilot!!!!!

Thanks!

Hello all,

I have a quick question. I have pre-booked a couple of SPA treatments. Do they send a reminder or call prior to your scheduled time? It appears to me with all the activity going on, and my getting into "vacation mode", I may forget and miss my appointments.:rolleyes:

I am NOT bringing my palm pilot!!!!!

Thanks!

I did not get a reminder for my spa appointment, but it was first thing in the a.m. on our first sea day....didn't want to miss it.

We pre-booked my wife's massage on the Grand. It was on the last sea day. The day before, we received a phone call from the Spa reminding us of her 11:00 am appointment the next day.

That's what I was hoping to hear...many thanks!!!!

As for pre-booking appointments, simply go to the cruise personalizer and follow the instructions...prices are listed when the items "pop up".

Can you actually book your treatments ahead of time? How do you find out the prices of the treatments? Thanks

I couldn't find out what the prices were until we'd paid for the cruise and could go into our account. I gave them our email address and they sent a email w/ a checklist of things we need to do, e.g. immigration form, contract, pre-book excursions...etc.

I just clicked on the Lotus Spa link and it brought me to where I can choose the day and time - that's where (I think to the right) I could view the prices. I didn't think the price for a 50 min. massage was too bad, but I'm always concerned about the quality.

Can anyone offer some opinions to the quality of the spa treatments?

We also pre-booked online before our cruise. We didn't get a reminder call, but we did get an appointment card the day we boarded. We were so looking forward to our treatment that we wouldn't have missed it! LOL If you are at all interested in spending some quality private time with your mate, I highly suggest the Couples Rasul. It is a wonderful experience. We booked ours for New Year's Day and it was a great way to start the year!

Archived