Airport Transfer

RD64

I think it's much easier to take a cab. It's about 11-14 dollars and a quick ride. Once you hit Lauderdale, you want you vacation to start, not wait around at the airport for a shuttle. The MSC rep even recommended I take a cab.

Thanks for your reply. I will be arriving at approximately 10:00 AM (if all goes well) and already have the transfers included with the cruise line airfare.

I do agree that I would like my vacation to start ASDAP, so if there is a long delay, I will take a taxi as well..

Cheers

We arrived on Friday and rented a car for one day. There is a new Rental Car Centre and a complimentary Shuttle Bus takes you to it.

Upon returning the car at Noon on Saturday, we found that there was a Shuttle Bus marked "Port Everglades" from the new Rental Car Centre right to the Port.

If you wanted to save the cab fare, I can't see how they could stop you from taking both Shuttles; it entirly depends on how much luggage that you have and if you want to lug it around.

Archived