Use FCC for cruise, cruise cancelled, FCC reissued, what is FCC expiration date

Wayfairers

I suspect this is out there somewhere, but I cannot find it.  We have FCC with a sail by date of 12/31/22 that I plan to use for a Baltic Sea cruise over the summer.  IF it gets cancelled, I know the FCC gets re-issued to use as FCC.  What I don’t know, does re-issued FCC retain the original sail by date or does that change?  I’m guessing someone has had this happen.

Our current sail by and book by date is Dec 31, 2022 per our account.

When your cruise booked with FCC got cancelled, was the returned FCC still the same date it was before you booked or had it been changed to a date beyond the sail by/book by date that was on your FCC when you booked the new cruise?

ANSWER: In MY case, no. The March 2020 cruise was cancelled by them and I got FCC’s. I booked another cruise with those FCC’s and indeed that cruise was cancelled by them, and then even later I cancelled a cruise on my own. The FCC’s kept getting moved forward. Now I have a cruise booked yet again, using those FCC’s. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LocoLoco1 said:

ANSWER: In MY case, no. The March 2020 cruise was cancelled by them and I got FCC’s. I booked another cruise with those FCC’s and indeed that cruise was cancelled by them, and then even later I cancelled a cruise on my own. The FCC’s kept getting moved forward. Now I have a cruise booked yet again, using those FCC’s. 

That's exactly the situation we're in.  Let's hope we get to finally take the upcoming cruise, or they move the expiration date again on our FCCs.  

• Like 1