Jan. 30th on Equinox 12 Nights

bnurick

FINAL POST: Good morning from FLL airport.  Headed home on an 1145AM flight.  Hope everyone found the postings of information helpful.  We enjoyed the Equinox and look forward to the Edge at the end of March.  Cheers and plan well my friends! 😊 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

2 minutes ago, bnurick said:

FINAL POST: Good morning from FLL airport.  Headed home on an 1145AM flight.  Hope everyone found the postings of information helpful.  We enjoyed the Equinox and look forward to the Edge at the end of March.  Cheers and plan well my friends! 😊 

Safe travels!!✈️  Thanks again for all your informative posts.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bnurick said:

enjoyed reading all your posts as it got us excited about our sailing on the 20th!  Thanks so much for taking the time to do them.  Safe travels home!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, JaneAustenCruiser said:

@ohiolovescrusingOur upcoming Equinox cruise in April has a stop in Antigua as well and we don't have one either. I'm hoping there will be the 3rd party gov't approved tours we can find in the port. None of the Celebrity ones floated our boat (LOL).

Island updates recently. As of today, Antigua can now go on your own.  

• Like 4

3 hours ago, bnurick said:

Wonderfully helpful! Hope your travel was/is safe!

• Like 1

On 2/11/2022 at 9:00 AM, bnurick said:

Thanks for ALL the Information and pictures.  It really helps our plans for sailing next month.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...