Post Cruise Hotel May 20-23

cheekie

We are staying a few extra days after the cruise, to go see Disney World.

Anyone have any suggestions of where to stay,or even better, if any of the hotels have shuttle to the Park.

We can stay in Ft Lauderdale, or Orlando, either is good.

Something clean with a pool, but not too expensive.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to see Disney World, you would not want to stay in Fort Lauderdale as that is several hours from Orlando.

If you want convenience to the park, there are a number of hotels right inside Disney World. While they are more expensive than staying at other hotels close by to the property you have the benefit of being right there and depending on the location of the property they have different means of transportation to the park from monorail to bus to boat.

You might want to go to the Disney World web site to see what they have to offer along with the prices. At the same time, you can go to the trip advisor web site (http://www.tripadvisor.com) and looks for hotels near disney world and read reviews and look at prices.

Keith

I do not know of any hotels in the Orlando area, but you could consider going to a timeshare presentation and for your time ( approx. 90 minutes ) they will give you a package deal to stay. See this link : https://www.sheratonpreviews.com/orlando/index.jsp

NEVER buy anything at these presentations they are very over priced. Timeshares are great but can be bought much cheeper than they want to sell them to you on the resale market.

Also I know of a condo that that rents, it has it's own little water park on site. It is called Liki Tiki Village, here is some info and their lnk: http://www.islandone.com/ior/likitikivillage.html

One Bedroom Condo

Deluxe 1bedroom/1bath, full kitchen, Queen bed in master, queen pullout sofa in living area. ( max 4 people ) 500 to 600 sq ft.

$89 Avg. Daily Rate Check out the pictures of the water park.

There are many condos in the Disney World area, they will be more than glad to give you some nights for a low cost if you will just go to their presentation.

Remember if you do sign up for any NEVER buy, be strong! And never say you don't want it because you can't afford it, they will keep coming at you with a payment plan they think you can afford. Just tell them you are not sure about the resort and are still looking at other places. When I go to these things I always tell them the truth, that I am only there for the offer they gave to me and am still looking around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived