First Silverseas Cruise - Lots of Questions

betonic

My husband and I just booked our first cruise to Greece in August.  We have cruised a lot but this is our first Silverseas booking.  We are in our late 40’s.  In past cruises we always pay for the extra cost restaurants and bring aboard our own wine and pay whatever fees are required.  I have normally enjoyed planning our port days independently but during Covid times we feel this is the time to try a more inclusive cruise experience.  Any tips you all can offer will be appreciated.

Saludos from Mexico

Unless you are total oenophiles you won’t need to bring your own wine aboard.  You can search the SS forum for info and opinions on the restaurants with up-charges and determine if you want to bother.  The restaurant quality may vary by ship but generally there are decent to very good (for a cruise ship) options without an up-charge. 

Opinions also vary regarding the included tours.  We also tend to avoid ships’ tours and book independently but on our upcoming cruise on Moon we’ll be doing a combination of the two.  I’ve noticed some ports have better and more options for included tours than others.

Which ship will you be on?