How do I get my boarding pass?

mushroom

I printed out my e-docs but am unable to print out the boarding pass.  Is this something I'll need at embarkation or will the e-docs be enough? I'm on the Divina and don't sail until May...so it's possible its too early to expect to receive everything🤥

32 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I printed out my e-docs but am unable to print out the boarding pass.  Is this something I'll need at embarkation or will the e-docs be enough? I'm on the Divina and don't sail until May...so it's possible its too early to expect to receive everything🤥

Your ticket/boarding pass will not be available until 20 days* to departure, and should be available on the website to e-mail to yourself.

*Per MSC advertisement and is not a guarantee of outcome.  Real-life experience may differ.  For FrostyJoe, had to call MSC to get the tickets issued manually by MSC within the 20 day window. FrostyJoe was told MSC that the tickets could not downloaded from the website,  because "State of residence" was missing, notwithstanding FrostyJoe put the state at least three different times for three different passengers at the time of reservation & e-check in process.

Edited by FrostyJoe

3 hours ago, mushroom said:

I printed out my e-docs but am unable to print out the boarding pass.

Not sure what you printed out exactly as your eDocs are your boarding pass. If you have something in the packet that says Embarkation Form and a Health Questionaire (one for each passenger) and luggage tags, that is all there is.

3 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Definitely no need to worry, we sail in 23 days and still can't print out our edocs.  Says they will be ready at 20 days.

Usually they can be done way before then. Go back in and check that the passport issue and expiration dates were retained when you saved the information. That has been the issue for all my clients over the past couple of months. Could always be something up with that sailing though. It is MSC after all. 🤪

Bret

9 minutes ago, cruiseguyinorl said:

Not sure what you printed out exactly as your eDocs are your boarding pass. If you have something in the packet that says Embarkation Form and a Health Questionaire (one for each passenger) and luggage tags, that is all there is.

Usually they can be done way before then. Go back in and check that the passport issue and expiration dates were retained when you saved the information. That has been the issue for all my clients over the past couple of months. Could always be something up with that sailing though. It is MSC after all. 🤪

Bret

Thinking it is this cruise, several on this cruise have not been able to print them yet