2 hours ago, Carolina Cruisers 2 said:

If you do not have travel insurance and the airline rescheduled your flight several times and EZAir can not get you to your destination, do you lose you monies paid for cruise?

Hi Carolina Cruisers 2,

Whether you have EZAir or not, if you are a no-show to your cruise, you will lose what you paid unless you are able to fly to get caught up to the cruise.

Steve Dasseos

On 2/5/2022 at 7:40 PM, Carolina Cruisers 2 said:

Thanks 

At 10:00 pm, we were informed via email (lucky that I looked at email as I was on my way to bed to read my Kindle) that we had a time change.  The flight was 10 am ? with arrival in FL at 3:35 pm and the ship leave at 4 pm.  It was not  an appropiate way for us to be informed since we had limo drive picking us up at 3:45 am We live in small town and there is no taxi nor Eber service that early.

This particular cruise is nothing short of stressful and one I hope we do not repeat.

1 minute ago, Carolina Cruisers 2 said:

At 10:00 pm, we were informed via email (lucky that I looked at email as I was on my way to bed to read my Kindle) that we had a time change.  The flight was 10 am ? with arrival in FL at 3:35 pm and the ship leave at 4 pm.  It was not  an appropiate way for us to be informed since we had limo drive picking us up at 3:45 am We live in small town and there is no taxi nor Eber service that early.

This particular cruise is nothing short of stressful and one I hope we do not repeat.

After 38 cruises with Princess,  this upcoming one, as far as booking, etc. is one we hope we never repeat.  Beyond stressful for the two of us and four of our friends.

The Dallas snow/ice storm created some of our flight problems. EZair has worked with us and we will be joining the Regal this Sat.  Yes, we are flying down a day early and yippie we have tacked on another week to get our long awaited two week cruise.  This is our 38th cruise with Princess and after a weekend of hours being on hold - we have all in order.  Thank you EZAir, Princess and Crown Cruise!

🙂 

• Thanks 1

I am booked on flights from Europe to the US in May after a cruise. I used points for the booking, which I had a hard time finding a good date. In the event I get COVID and have to be quarantined for a while, will travel insurance pay for any change fees?

I am considering rebooking with the cruiseline's air which gives me better choices. That would be a cash transaction, but they warn there could also be change fees.

Which is the better alternative regarding trip insurance coverage? I have not bought a policy yet.

22 hours ago, tkwbear said:

I am booked on flights from Europe to the US in May after a cruise. I used points for the booking, which I had a hard time finding a good date. In the event I get COVID and have to be quarantined for a while, will travel insurance pay for any change fees?

I am considering rebooking with the cruiseline's air which gives me better choices. That would be a cash transaction, but they warn there could also be change fees.

Which is the better alternative regarding trip insurance coverage? I have not bought a policy yet.

Hi tkwbear,

How are you getting from the USA to Europe? And, how much are your per person prepaid trip costs for your cruise and other travel arrangements besides the airfare with points?

Steve Daaseos

1 hour ago, iamtrustworthy said:

Hi tkwbear,

How are you getting from the USA to Europe? And, how much are your per person prepaid trip costs for your cruise and other travel arrangements besides the airfare with points?

Steve Daaseos

It's a Transatlantic. Here are the numbers so far. I am leaning toward booking through Princess for the air. I am mainly concerned about COVID issues, especially quarantine and flight changes.

Total cruise 

$2559

Hotel $200

Outbound air $ $210
Return air  $1200 (through Princess)