P&O Cruises for UK residents only

Spike11

P&O still have a statement on their website saying that all cruises until April 2022 are for UK residents only. I have family who live in France and would like to join us on a cruise in July, so contacted P&O to ask if this be changing in April - or before- or extended.  I must admit that I can’t really understand why this restriction is still in place - I know Cunard have removed a similar restriction once the UK seacations had finished.

The reply from P&O was “Thank you for your message. We will continue to monitor this, with the ongoing situation “!  So that’s clear then!!

I wondered if anyone on here had any further information about this restriction, or ideas why it is still in place. Thanks.

On 2/9/2022 at 1:35 PM, Spike11 said:

P&O still have a statement on their website saying that all cruises until April 2022 are for UK residents only. I have family who live in France and would like to join us on a cruise in July, so contacted P&O to ask if this be changing in April - or before- or extended.  I must admit that I can’t really understand why this restriction is still in place - I know Cunard have removed a similar restriction once the UK seacations had finished.

The reply from P&O was “Thank you for your message. We will continue to monitor this, with the ongoing situation “!  So that’s clear then!!

I wondered if anyone on here had any further information about this restriction, or ideas why it is still in place. Thanks.

From other European countries you are able to book P&O from May 22 so your friends should be fine. They just stick to their original plan as they canceled all bookings from outside Uk until end of April which is fair.

22 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

From other European countries you are able to book P&O from May 22 so your friends should be fine. They just stick to their original plan as they canceled all bookings from outside Uk until end of April which is fair.

Thanks - that’s very reassuring. It’s just a pity P&O couldn’t tell me that!