Cabana Massage - Have any of you done this?

cruzin4us

I'm interested in doing a Cabana Massage, but the description is very vague.   It's relatively cheap on the port days, but I'm thinking it might get hot?   (Sea of Cortez cruise out of San Diego).    Any thoughts?

Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 5.24.21 PM.png

Cannot speak to your cruise but I’ve seen the table(s) in The Retreat.  They were located at the secondary entrance/exit, (inside a cabana) where the stairs, bathrooms, and entrance to the Crow’s Nest is.  Kind of a “high traffic area”, relatively speaking.  If you prefer a dark and quiet atmosphere, with calming spa music, then it’s not the place I’d choose. 

19 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

Cannot speak to your cruise but I’ve seen the table(s) in The Retreat.  They were located at the secondary entrance/exit, (inside a cabana) where the stairs, bathrooms, and entrance to the Crow’s Nest is.  Kind of a “high traffic area”, relatively speaking.  If you prefer a dark and quiet atmosphere, with calming spa music, then it’s not the place I’d choose. 

thank you!   I thought that would be the case.....when I get a massage, I want dark, peaceful and quiet!

• Like 1

I had a cabana on my Mexican Rivera cruise in November and the cabanas did get quite hot on port days. It was fine as a cabana user as I could move out to the open area and follow the shade, but for a massage that is on a table in the cabana I would definitely worry about the temperature. 

28 minutes ago, zgscl said:

I had a cabana on my Mexican Rivera cruise in November and the cabanas did get quite hot on port days. It was fine as a cabana user as I could move out to the open area and follow the shade, but for a massage that is on a table in the cabana I would definitely worry about the temperature. 

Thank you for replying.....this was kind of what I feared, so I didn't book it.  I've rented the cabanas and they can get very hot on port days.....on the open sea it's nice, but in port very hot.   Going to go for the traditional spa appt.

• Like 1