Question on Hub App

xoxbear

Does the hub app not show information specific to your cruise until you are on board?  I am on the Eastern Caribbean March 12th cruise on the Mardi Gras and I wanted to see the order of the dinner menus to determine which night to make a speciality dining reservation for Rudi's.  We went on a cruise on Celebrity in November and once we were able to view that information on their app.

Carnival continues to tinker with the HUB app, so any comments I make are subject to have changed before I hit SUBMIT.  Or, are subject to me just being wrong.

I have yet to be able to access anything but the HUB's Countdown feature before actually boarding a Carnival ship.  Any pre-boarding transactions have to be done by phone (good luck!) or on line, and any menu or on-board ship activity information will not be available until on the ship.

While the menu and schedule from a recent sailing are likely to be very similar to your upcoming trip, Carnival uses an algorithm that may slightly, or even drastically, change menus and schedules based on several factors such as recent passenger behavior and the demographics of your particular sailing.

The HUB app will refresh once you sync with the WiFi aboard the ship. As someone else said above, it might change tomorrow.

Weird side note; I call on UTMB here in Galveston for my career and I can see the features of the HUB app from the Breeze when I go to lunch on the Strand.

• Haha 1