Issue with Travelsafe QR code arrival date

LisaDee

Has anyone filled out the travelsafe trip details and had the arrival date changed by the system?  I completed the process to add a new trip, put the correct arrival date but when I go into Manage Trips it show me arriving the following day.  If I drill further into Travelers Information it shows the correct date.  Same thing happened on my husband’s.

Has anyone else encountered this?  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2022 at 5:35 PM, Ashland said:

Any idea if you can just fill out the travel declaration when you land at the airport?...Having trouble downloading my vaccine card on their website.

You can do it when you land, but it is better if you have it before hand AND print or take a screen shot of your QR code. If you have Verizon or AT&T as your cell phone carrier, you might have issues accessing the internet in San Juan and pulling your QR code from the app. 

12 hours ago, Aviator of the Seas said:

You can do it when you land, but it is better if you have it before hand AND print or take a screen shot of your QR code. If you have Verizon or AT&T as your cell phone carrier, you might have issues accessing the internet in San Juan and pulling your QR code from the app. 

Thank you so much....I appreciate your help.