Air Credit with Delta

rebeccajo68

I'm cruising April 8th. I have a credit with Delta because of hurricane Wilma cancelling my cruise in October. I'm cruising out of Tampa this time and the rates are awful!!!

Is it possible to use my Delta credit and look for fares on priceline and such places or do I have to book directly with Delta. What about flying into Orlando and renting a car to drive to the port in Tampa??? I'm so confused and I can't pay $600 to fly from Tennessee to Florida.

Now, I keep seeing all this about a strike too!!!! Any suggestions welcome

Rebecca, I just went through a similar situation. I was taking my g/f on the cruise with me. We broke up so I cancelled the ticket I bought for her. I got a voucher that I could use within a year. You can only use the voucher if you buy direct from the airline itself. Trust me, I tried calling hotwire, and travelocity. I assume all the rest are the same. Another thing I found is to look for the flights you want online (ie: expedia, travelocity, priceline etc.....) Then check those flights out on the airlines website. A lot of times they are cheaper and you dont have to pay the $15 fee that those said online companies charge you. Good Luck!!

Archived