Royal Caribbean Royal Babies and Tots ... One month over the upper age limit?

My child is 3 and not potty trained, so I understand he cannot go to Adventure Ocean. Can he go to the Royal Babies and Tots instead? It states the age range as 6-36 months. He is 37 months old. Will they allow it? Otherwise, he won't be able to go to anything. 😞

I was curious so I went to RCI site and they explain everything about each category, but they do not mention about overlap of a month or so for each category.

I would think that they would have something on their website about this.

Perhaps since sailings are not a full capacity it would not be a problem.  And while they assign ages to the various groups, we know kids mature faster or slower than others.

I would put a call into the customer service, not reservations and ask.   To me more information is need on their site for these issues of age brackets and how to accommodate borderline issues.

best of luck

17 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

I was curious so I went to RCI site and they explain everything about each category, but they do not mention about overlap of a month or so for each category.

I would think that they would have something on their website about this.

Perhaps since sailings are not a full capacity it would not be a problem.  And while they assign ages to the various groups, we know kids mature faster or slower than others.

I would put a call into the customer service, not reservations and ask.   To me more information is need on their site for these issues of age brackets and how to accommodate borderline issues.

best of luck

Thank you so much, and I agree! 

Coming back to answer my own question… this weekend on the Navigator there was no problem with bumping my child down to nursery since he’s not potty trained. They were great with him and he enjoyed the nursery. Really nice staff in the kids programs. 

• Like 4