Vista Suite question

allinthesameboat

DH and I sailed on the Rotterdam for 11 days in Dec. in a mid-ship Vista Suite (5139) and loved the location. We are also sailing on the Rotterdam on Feb. 27 and March 13 in mid-ship Vista Suites. We enjoyed the Vista very much in Dec. and am sure we will also enjoy it on the next two cruises. A couple of caveats - we felt the suite is smaller than it looks in the photos and the bathroom is quite small. The verandah was fine with plenty of room.

I am in Vista Suite 5119 now.  Compared to the veranda 5128, which I had last month, vista feels much larger because the beds are near the balcony so you have a large seating area right as you walk in the room. It’s probably a foot or two longer than a balcony.  You get more storage.  The bathrooms are the same size as the regular veranda ( tiny ).  

OK.  Here are pictures from the elevators.  5119 is to the left of 5121 that you see in the picture. There is a steward area next door, but we haven’t heard a thing from there. Notice the little cabinet net to the sofa.  The balcony cabin does not have that.

39C02678-C76A-48EC-B4F9-C3F9B759A7C6.jpeg

711CE1C9-A77A-4AD3-BF6C-95D091008832.jpeg

7070A857-1C67-4887-A087-E6D01D65D548.jpeg

• Like 1