Transportation Suggestions

Langley Cruisers

We are flying into Miami on Saturday 29th April on seperate airfare for our cruise on Sunday and need to get to the Holiday Inn Port of Miami downtown. Does anybody have any suggestions?

I know that we can take a taxi but was wondering if it is reasonable to take a limo service or is it way more money. Also does anyone have any idea how much a cap fare from the airport is?

Thought that this would be a nice surprise for my wife.

Thanks for the help.

Hello Langley Cruisers,

We are fellow Langley Cruisers, although we have to wait until next spring for our cruise. we have a group going on the Coral Princess throough the Panama Canal. Where is your cruise stopping at? I can't help with the info you need, but wanted to wish you a wonderful holiday!

Julia (Langley, BC):)

Well, what a surprise! Thanks for your wonderful wishes.

We are on the RCCL Explorer of the Seas and leave out of Miami, visit San Juan, St.Maarten, St.Thomas and Nassau. We are very excited as we booked it last June and I have had a Cruise countdown on my computer since day one. It's amazing how fast the time goes when you are watching the clock.

This is our fourth cruise and third with Royal Caribbean, first to the Caribbean. Where do you book your cruises through? We book at the Cruise Ship Center with Val. Great lady.

Thanks again for your good wishes and we hope that your time will fly by as well.

Good Cruising.

Hello again,

I hope you are able to get an answer to your question. We are booking through a TA in Edmonton, as we are in a group and she is realted to someone in our group and is coming along on the trip.

It sure is important to have someone who is knowledgeable and approachable!

Best wishes (stay warm, the wind is cold today!!!)

Julia

(once you haev been through the Caribbean, you might be planning your next one, is so lovely there!!! Panama Canal is a great cruise too)

Yes, the wind is cold today. I definitely want to cruise through the Panama Canal one day. Would be nice to start over that side and cruise all the way home.

My parents moved us to St.Lucia when I was 5 and so I grew up there and yes you are right, it is beautiful. We have not been to any of the islands on our itinerary and are very much looking forward to the trip.

Hope you also have an excellent trip.

I just booked the holiday inn this morning for out 7-23 cruise, i asked the very same question to the reservations lady, she was very friendly and answered all my questions about getting to the hotel from the airport she said the red taxi's are the cheapest $20, if you need a van $32, a limo $160. Call the hotel they were GREAT!

Archived