Tipping at Pineapple Beach?

caribbean2000

We went to Pineapple beach during our stop in Antigua (2/9 Spirit). And being that this was an all inclusive were told that tipping was not done. Have been to other all inclusives and this was the same policy. Your fee for service is incvluding tip as I remember

caribbean2000,

I think it really depends on how often you use the personal service throughout the day. In my case I'm sure that I visited the bar service at least 30 times for either myself or friends. I knew this would be the case prior to arrival as I hang out with a bunch of Partiers. I had a ten dollar bill ready early in the visit once I identified the customer service oriented bar server that remembered my name, the drinks I ordered and how I liked them made.

We went to the Outhouse for lunch where you pretty much serve yourself and clean up after yourself...so no tip there!

Sooooo, IMHO, I suggest you go with the flow and decide for yourself once you see how you're being treated. There is not a feeling conveyed by the staff that you need to tip extra, but you will certainly know if someone has gone the extra mile for you.

I hope this helps. There isn't a right or wrong answer here! Have a great time and be sure to visit the Outhouse....and don't forget to wash your hands afterwards!!!:eek: :p :D :)

Archived