Victoria hotels

I presume you are driving up with your own car; if not you certainly don't require a car in Victoria. 

As your cruise will be leaving from Vancouver you absolutely MUST make a ferry reservation for early in the morning on cruise day.  You don't want to be on the wrong side of the water as your ship departs from Vancouver.

Now to hotels - Best Western Inner Harbour is a perfect location.  You can walk around downtown Victoria, through Beacon Hill Park, check out the Museum (if its open).  Also Victoria has great brew pubs.

9 minutes ago, cruiseryyc said:

I presume you are driving up with your own car; if not you certainly don't require a car in Victoria. 

As your cruise will be leaving from Vancouver you absolutely MUST make a ferry reservation for early in the morning on cruise day.  You don't want to be on the wrong side of the water as your ship departs from Vancouver.

Now to hotels - Best Western Inner Harbour is a perfect location.  You can walk around downtown Victoria, through Beacon Hill Park, check out the Museum (if its open).  Also Victoria has great brew pubs.

Thanks. Actually we will return to Vancouver the night before we sail,  not the day of. One night at the Pan Pacific. 

The car is to get us from the airport to the ferry and then back to downtown Vancouver the next day, with cruise luggage.  

Edited by cookiersmom

8 hours ago, cookiersmom said:

We are planning one day/night  before our cruise in April.  Will have a car to park, have previously been to Butchart gardens so will likely walk Victoria spots. Looking for hotel and activities suggestions. 

When we could get the Govt rate, I stayed at the Grand Pacific, otherwise I used the Royal Scot Hotel & Suites - an older hotel, but rooms are large and they provide car parking.

Both options are convenient to downtown.

• Like 1