Thermal Spa Pass

NancyL2

I will be on the Encore from April 17th. till May 2nd...Panama Canal cruise...Miami/LA.  I would love to be able to purchase the Thermal Spa pass but don't see shown in the Spa purchases.  Anyone know when it becomes available?  Thanks.

22 minutes ago, NancyL2 said:

I will be on the Encore from April 17th. till May 2nd...Panama Canal cruise...Miami/LA.  I would love to be able to purchase the Thermal Spa pass but don't see shown in the Spa purchases.  Anyone know when it becomes available?  Thanks.

We are on that cruise too. In the past I have been able to buy the passes online by now . (90 days  out I think , someone will correct me if I’ve misremembered) Maybe they won’t become available to buy online.

Last time I checked our cruise there were lots of empty spa balcony staterooms empty so you should be able to buy passes onboard.

2 hours ago, NancyL2 said:

We have already purchased our Thermal Suite pass on another ship in April. (1) Call general reservations and see if they can add it; (2) stop by the spa on embarkation day and purchase the pass. 

Consider bidding on a Spa balcony room. I think most folks are successful even with low bids these days. Of course that will change as capacity opens up. NCL has the best thermal spas at sea in my opinion. At least on the Breakaway class ships.

15 hours ago, TonyFred said:

Consider bidding on a Spa balcony room. I think most folks are successful even with low bids these days. Of course that will change as capacity opens up. NCL has the best thermal spas at sea in my opinion. At least on the Breakaway class ships.

Agreed. We've habitually gotten the spa pass at the recommendation another CC member and it's probably the best money you can spend on a cruise. On our last cruise on the Escape, I think we spent more time in the thermal suite than any other part of the ship....even the mojito bar. 

12 hours ago, Middleager said:

Can you please explain?  We'll be on Jewel 3/29 Panama cruise.

It's a long cruise. Being able to escape the crowd and relax is gonna make the voyage that much more relaxing and incredible. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Middleager said:

Can you please explain?  We'll be on Jewel 3/29 Panama cruise.

Same as what @NoahtheRedstated.  Its a long cruise with multiple sea days and I found myself in the Thermal Spa more on that sailing than any other I have done. Not sure how the facilities are on the Jewel but I would suspect they are similar to the Jade, which I sailed in November.  The spa there was not as large or luxurious as on the Bliss or Encore but it was still a nice place to relax.

• Like 1