France & Portugal Entry for US travelers

a350flyer

3 hours ago, Airbalancer said:

Thanks for check this out for me , our Apex TA doesn’t leave until April 30 😄😉

I think we will find out pretty quickly because we stop in the Azores which is part of Portugal followed by Lisbon.    At least for me, I think the UK is pretty clear on their current protocols.. 

On 3/1/2022 at 11:53 AM, Jim_Iain said:

Stay tuned.   

We are on the April 8 TransAtlantic followed with a Spain / France /Portugal.    Currently no notification from Celebrity that we need to do anything.  I was going to do the Portugal - Passenger Locator Form online but found that it can only be applied for 72 hours prior to arrival.   I guess if I need one I'll apply online at sea.  Celebrity is telling me that currently the documents will be provided by Celebrity's Documentation Officer while at sea.

Currently have had no restrictions on either private or ships tours but made sure I had no-fee cancellation.

Thanks.  I am also following info on Trip Advisor about the healthpass.  A lot has changed over the months, so I’ll heed your advice and stay tuned.