Luggage tags

PACruiseBear

We leave on Saturday on the Glory and we were shipped our luggage tags. We have since changed our room so the tags are not for the same floor. I wrote our new room number on the tags but I am concerned that our luggage will be lost. Anyone ever dealt with this before and have any thoughts. Thanks.

Don, where do you get them? We will be facing that same situation. Do you have to go inside and find a Carnival rep. or does someone in the unloading area have them? Also, if I just slap the proper room number over the current tags, will they look at them well enough to get them to the right cabin? surely they would since there is no V4 on the Empress Deck!! :eek: ...right?

BTW, I am Don, too.

Porters check a list they have. They will give you new tags.

We booked agty on Sensation in 03. We put those tags on. When we got to port, porter checked before taking bags. He gave us new tags to fillout before taking bags.

last year we had to change cruises altogether from Elation to Conquest due to hurricanes and all. We used same tags and put ship name and cabin # on them in bold black marker, it worked out great. They WILL however give you new tags when you go to embarkation. Have a wonderful trip!

My concern about using the tags you have now and putting the new cabin number on them is that the colors may be different. I'm sure when sorting luggage the first thing they at is color. I would defintely make sure I have the right colored tag.

Archived