Disappearing PVP

Wallbanger

Did anyone lose their PVP?  Mine suddenly stopped responding, emails could not be delivered and a call to his extension would no longer go through. I did not receive any notification prior to this happening and nothing after ti occurred regarding assignment of a different PVP.  

Yeah, we lost ours a month or so back.  She had a Facebook Cruising page and a supervisor posted that she had left Carnival and to call for another PVP.  I've had another PVP leaving us voice mails so I called her yesterday to book a last minute B2B and the Celebration's transatlantic repositioning cruise in November and was very pleased with her.

John

We lost ours during the pandemic.   Then we had another one call us.  He set our next six cruises, but then he disappears too.   So, I just requested a PVP on the website and we have another one.   I think the pandemic has upset everything and they're just trying to get their feet on the ground. 

This just recently happened to me. I had what I felt to be an exceptional PVP. Anytime I had questions he readily took care of them, and even did things for bookings that folks here said couldn’t be done(changing sail dates, adding/dropping guests, etc)all without ever incurring a penalty. 
I have an October sailing I’m wanting to move and tried to reach out starting on Monday. When I dialed his 5 digit extension I got ran through the Carnival daisy chain of “Press X for this/that” and always ended up reaching some crazy phone control robotic voice. 
On Wednesday I apparently hit one of the 5 digits wrong as it started ringing and went to another PVP’s voicemail. I knew I misdialed so I left no message. About 5 minutes later I got a return call from this PVP and in speaking with her found out my old PVP is no longer with Carnival. 
She offered to help, but as I had an active booking would need to be approved to handle that by someone higher up the chain. She said she would reach out when she was approved, but it’s been going on 3 days and have heard nothing. 
She definitely was pleasant enough, but I feel she may be new to the company and not have enough stroke to get pushed through what I’m wanting to do. 

I too am having no email response from mine.

Would be nice if someone would let me know what / why this is going on.

He told me @ the time of booking to send him a copy of my husbands DD214. I did and I keep asking for a response.

I am thinking that I should move this booking to another TA instead of using Carnival's PVP.