Legend 2/20/22 Thoughts

sparks1093

5 hours ago, Detaximom22 said:

On Deck 2, the card room has two bookcases that have books. So, technically not a library, but there are books available if you need one to read.

That's good to know. We walked by the card room but never actually went in.

On 3/1/2022 at 6:57 AM, sparks1093 said:

You show up at the kid's on embarkation day and they will register you. They had morning hours (9 to 12 as I recall), afternoon (2 to 5) and night (7 to 10). No after hours sitting was available but that is likely to change as protocols loosen. The activities are in the Hub app. No Dr. Suess yet but that too is likely to change.

Thanks for this. I guess that other feller who was complaining about the kids club hours being changed was correct. The Carnival website does have different times. Hopefully, they get that corrected so it doesn't cause confusion. Appreciate you taking the time to share and glad you had a great trip. 

7 hours ago, cruisingguy007 said:

Thanks for this. I guess that other feller who was complaining about the kids club hours being changed was correct. The Carnival website does have different times. Hopefully, they get that corrected so it doesn't cause confusion. Appreciate you taking the time to share and glad you had a great trip. 

Thank you. I seem to recall that they have different hours in port, but since we didn't make use of that it's not something that I noted. I don't think that this is a permanent thing and they will resume normal kid's club operations as soon as they are able.

• Thanks 1

I was one the Legend this past December and the pool with the roof that opens was nice and heated first thing when we got on board. A family member is on the Legend this week and they said all three pools are ice cold. When you were onboard were one of the pools heated? The staff told him the heater was broken. Curious if it has been broken for long...I'm heading onboard this coming sunday. 

11 hours ago, Seawavez said:

I was one the Legend this past December and the pool with the roof that opens was nice and heated first thing when we got on board. A family member is on the Legend this week and they said all three pools are ice cold. When you were onboard were one of the pools heated? The staff told him the heater was broken. Curious if it has been broken for long...I'm heading onboard this coming sunday. 

I think the only heat source for the pools is the sun but I could certainly be wrong. The pool under the glass cover was warmer than the other that was out in the air. They do change the water from time to time and that could be why the pool was cold, it hadn't had time to warm up yet.