Price of fitness classes

Cloverpk

Sailing on the Dream in 2 weeks and trying to find the cost of fitness classes. This will be our 7th cruise, but first since my recent fitness journey. I prefer structured workouts, so would prefer classes. I recall seeing them on previous cruises, but never looked at the price because I wasn’t interest. Also, do they have them daily, or just sea days? Thanks in advance! 

3 hours ago, Cloverpk said:

Sailing on the Dream in 2 weeks and trying to find the cost of fitness classes. This will be our 7th cruise, but first since my recent fitness journey. I prefer structured workouts, so would prefer classes. I recall seeing them on previous cruises, but never looked at the price because I wasn’t interest. Also, do they have them daily, or just sea days? Thanks in advance! 

Sorry I can't answer your question, but it's an excellent idea. My wife started her fitness journey about a year ago. I think structured workouts are right up her alley! Thanks! 👍

• Thanks 1

Morning stretch classes and abs classes are free.  The following have a cost, Yoga, Pilates, Boot Camp and Cycle.

The cost is $20 per class.  If you plan on attending 3 or more, you can get an unlimited pass, or a 3 visit pass for less $.

The classes are not always listed in the HUB app, or Fun Times.  The instructor will have a print out of the weeks classes, where you can take a picture of it.

Most of the classes vary day to day, and are not sometimes "true" to the genre of the description.  Some instructors are great, others not so much.

My advise would be to talk to the instructor before hand, and maybe attend one, before you sign up for more.

6 hours ago, crdtrnr said:

Morning stretch classes and abs classes are free.  The following have a cost, Yoga, Pilates, Boot Camp and Cycle.

The cost is $20 per class.  If you plan on attending 3 or more, you can get an unlimited pass, or a 3 visit pass for less $.

The classes are not always listed in the HUB app, or Fun Times.  The instructor will have a print out of the weeks classes, where you can take a picture of it.

Most of the classes vary day to day, and are not sometimes "true" to the genre of the description.  Some instructors are great, others not so much.

My advise would be to talk to the instructor before hand, and maybe attend one, before you sign up for more.

Thank you very much for this info! I would have signed up for 3 to save money before trying one out.