RCCL Enchantment NEW ROOMS

renata102

As you know, enchantment of the sea was cut in half and a new mid section was installed. Just booked my cruise on the enchatment (Lowest priced interior due to all the people we are taking with us this time). I want a cabin in this new section. Anyway I guestimated where the new cabinds would be on deck 2,3,4. I called RCCL and they swear they don't know. My travel agent doesn't know either. Also I did not see anyone answering past posts about this issues. I have to say I have just became obssessed with finding out if my room will be in this new section. Also even if someone has some inside information on a different deck and catagory, i could follow it from there. PLEASE HELP! I am desperate! I want to change my choice before I make my final payment!

Enchantment has a sister ship The Grandeur of the Seas. This ship has not been stretched yet. If you look at the Grandeur and compare it to the Enchantment you will see where the new cabins are. I know on deck 8 it's the purple section that is new; 8582-8568 and 8082-8068, the other decks aren't that clear. I know the Boleres Lounge is in the addition on Deck 5. I hope this helps.

Archived