TEXAS CRUISERS

MrNobody

Glad to see so many Texans planning cruises! We'll be on the Elation, but not until January... can't wait! Our group all live just north of Houston.

I've been learning so much on these boards, and am having the worst time deciding about snorkeling or cave tubing in Belize... I've heard such great things about both, and am really leaning toward the snorkeling. Anybody have a particularly great time on different beaches or cayes? I've been looking at the Goff's Caye, the Horseshoe Reef & Stingray, and the catamaran to the barrier reef to snorkle then Rendezvous Key.

:confused: So many choices! I'll appreciate anyone's thoughts & experiences!

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy ya'll!! we just got back from the Celebration last Sat the 31st!! I have posted a review under the reviews section if anyone is interested!! We had and absolute blast!! We are trying to plan a cruise for Feb now cause we had so much fun on our first cruise!! any advise on cruising from Galveston in Feb? Is it too cold? are the pools on the ship even full? I figure Mexico would be plenty warm, but what do you do on days at sea if it is too cool to lay out. that is what we did all day on the sea days last week!! I wish the DFW meeting was before we cruised!! I guess we could still come to meet everybody and bring my 10 rolls of pictures that we got developed to show everybody!!

Howdy!

We will be sailing on the Disney Magic this Thanksgiving. We sailed the Carnival Holiday out of New Orleans last Christmas.(Not great) and my wife, Mom, and 2 sisters sailed Carnival Holiday again in May.(Great Cruise)

We live in Lumberton, Texas(near Beaumont) , so we plan to cruise from Galveston in the future, also.

we are sailing Disney because we could use our Disney Vacation Club points to pay for it, and not have to pay cash.

We are new to cruising, and have enjoyed reading posts from everyone. These boards do tend to get kind of vicious, though, if you post a negative about a ship!

Willie

[quote

We are new to cruising, and have enjoyed reading posts from everyone. These boards do tend to get kind of vicious, though, if you post a negative about a ship!QUOTE]

Willie...these boards are not for the timid...LOL...C'mon man were ALL Texans here...just having some fun buddy;)

Newbie here from Friendswood--between Houston and Galveston. We're going on our first cruise Feb 6, 2005 and can't wait. I've been reading this board for the last few days and get more excited each day. I'm sure I'll be full of questions in the next months ahead...

DFW CC Party Tonight 309.gif

6:00PM at The Ballpark in Arlington

Anyone in the DFW area tonight is welcome to join us. Your chance to put some faces to the some of the posters you see on here. Come join us for a virtual sail away party with some of your fellow Texan cruisers.

Archived